I like me some spring

I do. I'm really enjoying spring. The weather is more to my taste ("not frigid" is a pretty good description of my taste). I can open windows. It's refreshing.

My wife is enjoying the weather as well. Where my thumbs are pasty-pale, however, hers are green. She has done quite the fantastic job at beautifying our quaint (read: minuscule) backyard with myriad growing things. I took a few pictures..


More pictures to follow...eventually.

Along with these growing things, I like meat. Consequently, as a result, I recently fired up the grill that Chelsea and I received last year. My parental units came over and a good time was had by all...and good burgers were had by all...but most importantly, good burgers were had by me.


My Weber may not be all shiny and char-tastic, but it works for me.


Madly Hatter

5 jabberwocks:

Jonathan Davis Monday, May 07, 2007 10:04:00 PM  

Your Weber is making my mouth water. I can't wait to fire up some meat myself.

Jonathan Davis Monday, May 07, 2007 10:05:00 PM  

...on your grill?

Chase Abner Tuesday, May 08, 2007 8:13:00 AM  

just burgers? Seriously...

Since I got my grill 9 days ago, I have grilled:
Spare ribs
Chicken breasts
Hamburgers
Hot dogs
Onions
Yellow Squash
Green bell peppers
Orange bell peppers
Garlic
Asparagus
Sweet potatoes

But I guess that's the benefit of using propane and propane accessories.

Chase Abner Tuesday, May 08, 2007 8:42:00 AM  

Oh yeah... I forgot STEAK on that list.

Alisha Tuesday, June 12, 2007 3:30:00 PM  

So my sister tagged me in this thing, and I'm not cool, so I did it and tagged you... So, "You're It!" and can read my blog and do the thing too... or not if you're cool.

About

My photo
Saint Louis, Missouri
"I quite agree with you," said the Duchess; "and the moral of that is -- 'Be what you would seem to be' -- or, if you'd like it put more simply -- 'Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.'"