That time

Yes indeedy...it is in fact that time again. Time for me to post something in this abandoned space that Blogger has provided to me. It's been quite a while this time...I'll refrain from referring to any of the seemingly myriad warnings I've uttered in the past with regards to posting irregularity. I don't believe there are too many individuals out there that have been simply chomping at the bit whilst waiting for me to post something again (Disclaimer: this statement is not intended to generate any self-perceived necessity to leave a comment. Disclaimer disclaimer: please feel free to leave a comment).

As those of you that have any sort of semi-regular interaction with me likely already know, I am once again in the employ of the Southern Illinois Miners baseball team. Whereas last season I interned in the box office, I am now the Box Office Manager. All things considered, I have a challenging seven months ahead of me, but have been given a great professional opportunity regardless of where my career path meanders over the next several decades. I started last week, but spent the entire week at a ticketing conference in Chicago, where I promptly took ill. Those be the breaks. In any case, I'm in the office this week and pushing on a snowball that will get considerably larger in the coming months, metaphorically speaking. Literally speaking, I have had my fill of snow and would like few things more than to not see any for the next nine months.

In addition to my well-(self-) documented issues with irregular blogging, I also tend to be an irregular blog reader. I have, however, been better about that of late (thanks in no small part to the valiant efforts of Google Reader). I am hoping this will transition into more fruitful and frequent blog commenting and posting.

Until next time...and may it be soon,
Madly Hatter

4 jabberwocks:

Unknown Wednesday, February 06, 2008 5:20:00 PM  

YES! I get so excited when I see that a friend has posted a new blog. I quickly follow the link to the newly-posted piece. I get even more excited when such a person hasn't posted in a very long time. I get more excited still when said person is also my husband.

B. Kyle Wednesday, February 06, 2008 5:27:00 PM  

*shrug*

Just tryin' to give the people what they want...

Chase Abner Wednesday, February 06, 2008 5:30:00 PM  

"Just tryin' to give the people what they want..."

Oh they want it. They want it BAD.

B. Kyle Wednesday, February 06, 2008 5:34:00 PM  

"Oh they want it. They want it BAD."

I had no idea that the public outcry was that intense...or wore leather pants.

About

My photo
Saint Louis, Missouri
"I quite agree with you," said the Duchess; "and the moral of that is -- 'Be what you would seem to be' -- or, if you'd like it put more simply -- 'Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.'"