What to do...

Throw a question mark in there, and you've got it. Clearly, I've not been feeling very "bloggy" lately. Additionally, in retrospect, I've decided that there's probably a good reason why I've never heard anyone say "bloggy" before. It's not good. I don't like it. I shan't attempt to use it again.

Back on track now.

I really like the idea of blogging. I rarely utilize this blog, however. Maybe it's a discipline thing, or maybe I just don't feel like I have anything good to write about. I'm thinking though...when I remember to think.

Please, all three of you, answer me this question: is this current template simply too spectacular to change? I like it, but I also like change sometimes. The idea of something new sounds nice.

Plus, I can always change it back.

So, type on your keyboards and input me an answer.

8 jabberwocks:

Anonymous Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:08:00 PM  

My vote...time for a new background.

Why? Why not? Like you said change is good. And it sounds like you wouldn't mind a background change as well.

Besides. It is common knowledge that when you change your background the blog gnomes descend upon you while you sleep and annoint you with the power to post good bloggggggy posts.

So do it.

Chase Abner Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:15:00 PM  

I heard that it's really important to use the same blog template for years. But I only heard it because I keep telling myself that.

But honestly, I don't think you're allowed to change your blog template until you've proven to be a regular blogger.

Unknown Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:44:00 PM  

I think I agree with Chase. You hardly blog anyway, so why spend all the time to change it? As your wife, I know that you will spend far more time on the template than on posting. I know you did a lot to this one to make it your own. Keep it! It's great. It suits you. Just write about something, anything. Stop writing about your lack of blogging. *in my best Gob* COME ONNN!

amanda weber Friday, March 28, 2008 9:05:00 AM  

i happen to like it.

B. Kyle Friday, March 28, 2008 9:34:00 AM  

@Chelsea - I think I like the thought of fiddling with implementing a new template more than blogging, sometimes. That's probably not a good thing. Maybe I should just manage someone else's blog or something...

Thanks for the feedback, though. The currently overwhelming majority may sway me.

Chase Abner Friday, March 28, 2008 1:07:00 PM  

You changed it... against better counsel. Repent.

You're welcome to manage my blog.

Unknown Friday, March 28, 2008 2:54:00 PM  

*In my best Strong Bad* Aww, what the craaap?! You did it anyway.

B. Kyle Friday, March 28, 2008 3:21:00 PM  

Well, I had actually decided to keep it, as per the outcry of the people, but my off-site CSS hosting went down and I lost all of my formatting. So, I decided to change anyway, but the couple formats that I tinkered with over lunch didn't work quite properly, so I reverted back to this. It seems to be working for now.

About

My photo
Saint Louis, Missouri
"I quite agree with you," said the Duchess; "and the moral of that is -- 'Be what you would seem to be' -- or, if you'd like it put more simply -- 'Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.'"